ARTISTS: Self Identity
You can select TWO from the following artists to research for your Self Identity project, just click on the artist's name and it should take you to images of the artists' work:
- GILLIAN LAMBERT : unusual expressions, tangled up in string! highly accurate pencil
- ED FAIRBURN : looking at maps, layers, clever use of tonal aspects
- JOSH BRYAN : triangulated portraits, lots of lines and angles. still accurate proportion and tone
- AGNES CECILE : watercolour studies, accurate in proportion and detail, emotion showed through the colours bleeding together and dripping
- DAVID HOCKNEY : photo montages of faces, jumbled up, often more than one image are combined.
- JULIAN OPIE : simplified outlines, bold black edges, block bright colour